The Golf Club Perugia is situated only 3 miles from the center of the historic Etruscan city of Perugia, and within easy reach of the famous historic and cultural towns of Assisi, Gubbio, Todi, Spoleto and Cortona, and only 12 miles from Lake Trasimeno.

The Clubhouse was formed by converting former limekilns dating from 1921, and the 2 stone towers remain as a design feature. There is an excellent practice ground with open and covered bays, two chipping greens and a practice putting green. Two resident professionals are in attendance. There are also 3 separate par 3 holes.
Inside the Clubhouse is a restaurant open for lunches and dinner with typical Umbrian dishes, from Wednesdays to Saturdays. The new swimming pool complex, with separate pools for children and hydro massage is at the disposal of members and visitors.

The course is gently undulating parkland – Par 72 – SSS 70 – 6,272 yards in length, partly dating from the nineteen fifties, and redesigned by the Architect Davide Mezzacane and increased to 18 holes in the early nineties. The holes are not exceptionally long, but the rich vegetation, and mature trees lining many fairways call for precision, particularly with the drive, and on the fast, undulating greens.There is an excellent practice ground with open and covered bays, two chipping greens and a practice putting green. There are also 3 separate par 3 holes. .

The new swimming pool complex, with separate pools for children and hydro massage is at the disposal of members and visitors.

www.golfclubperugia.it